Climate change is happening now – here’s eight things we can do to adapt to it
by Missy Stults (Guardian correspondent)
Donald Trump has rejected global leadership on the issue, so now it’s down to us as individuals to plan, and push through new policies change where we can. Here are eight initial actions that individuals, as well as governments, could take immediately to prepare:
1) Make a plan; build a kit.
2) Get to know your neighbours.
3) Reduce your carbon footprint.
4) Call your legislators today, and every day.
5) Integrate climate change into policies, programmes, and processes.
6) Invest in climate science.
7) Embrace green infrastructure.
8) Embrace climate action